Re: Who won the push wars? Email.

Steve Dossick (sdossick@cs.columbia.edu)
Mon, 31 May 1999 15:59:29 -0400

It's unfortunate that the term 'push' is so hyped out now. The basic ideas
are sound, they just got twisted around by people too intent to push ads at us.

The 'new' category of Knowledge Management/Knowledge Propagation is
basically Push by a new name, designed for finding/sending corporate data
to those who need it...

-s