Re: (no subject)

Grlygrl201@aol.com
Fri, 28 May 1999 14:03:41 EDT

Er, this was an e-mail, and a VERY SMALL part of an e-mail. The part
FoRKsters is missing follows:

(ATT and AOL are C O M P E T I T O R S for the cable market. Baby Bells are
in more likely. Screwed up on the local loop? Please explain, beyond
anectodal complaints. Most complaints I've heard are about a perception of
AOL lagging behind ATT re cable, but ATT may have jumped the gun with its
recent cable acquisition, anticipating a market that won't take hold for
years. Interesting displacement of capital.) (Lots of good articles in Biz
Week over the last two weeks on ATT/AOL) (A belated howdy!)

Missing Part:

Me to Bolcer: Rumor is AOL will buy Qwest.

In a message dated 5/28/99 12:08:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,