Re: Tombstones and tumbleweeds

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 27 May 1999 11:46:33 -0700

At 1:38 PM -0400 5/27/99, John M. Klassa did the job with this:

> Tim> The only good thing for me to come of this is next time someone
> Tim> tells me how fake wrestling is, I can tell them to tell that to
> Tim> Owen's Wife.
>
> Um, I'm sorry, but having some equipment screw up and drop a guy 50 feet
> onto his head does *not* make wrestling any less fake. Sure, you have
> to be athletic to withstand the kind of falling around that goes on in
> the ring... I'm not saying that wrestlers aren't capable athletes.
> However, to say that the sport where people routinely stand absolutely
> still while the other guy gets a particular hold going, is real, is a
> joke.
>
> Please.

John, next time you're in L.A. please contact me. Although I am
outweighed by Pro Wrestlers by 30-50 lbs (I'm talking The Rock, HHH,
Mankind...) I will do the following to you in order.

1) Closeline
2) Chair Shot
3) DDT

Afterwards, you can report to the good people of FoRK how fake it felt.
This will be done in a real pro wrestling ring complete with springs
and all.

Let me know,
Tim

--

"If at first you don't succeed, come back and we'll beat you again." - Degeneration X

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>