Re: Tombstones and tumbleweeds

John M. Klassa (klassa@aur.alcatel.com)
Thu, 27 May 1999 13:38:29 -0400

Tim> The only good thing for me to come of this is next time someone
Tim> tells me how fake wrestling is, I can tell them to tell that to
Tim> Owen's Wife.

Um, I'm sorry, but having some equipment screw up and drop a guy 50 feet
onto his head does *not* make wrestling any less fake. Sure, you have
to be athletic to withstand the kind of falling around that goes on in
the ring... I'm not saying that wrestlers aren't capable athletes.
However, to say that the sport where people routinely stand absolutely
still while the other guy gets a particular hold going, is real, is a
joke.

Please.

--
John Klassa / Alcatel USA / Raleigh, NC, USA

Nobody designs a natural language by themselves, unless their name happens to be Tolkien. -- Larry Wall (http://kiev.wall.org/~larry/natural.html)