Re: Snarg

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Tue, 25 May 1999 11:07:47 -0700

Very cool diversion. I did a search on Michele Onorato, the
sites keeper and came up with on hard hit and several links off
to gas, turbulence, and light lasers at the university of Torino.

Gas Flow and Chemical Lasers
Michele Onroato (Editor)/ published 1985

I guess the gas flow explains the structure and the
Italian university connection explains the music, but
other than that, pretty cool.

Greg