Re: Validation results for MS's Standards page

Ka-Ping Yee (ping@lfw.org)
Thu, 13 May 1999 00:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 12 May 1999, Rohit Khare wrote:
> Microsoft is a very visible and serious sponsor of WWW8. Their
> posters and t-shirts herald a new focus on standards for developers,
> represented at http://msdn.microsoft.com/standards.
>
> I humbly submit the result of validating it against W3C's services....

I once set up an automatic validation thing that used Gerald's site
on the websites of all the member companies of the W3C, by scanning
the links on the W3C member listing page. It posted a scoreboard
every day. For a while Netscape and Microsoft were neck-and-neck
for most errors on the home page. Very amusing.

!ping

"The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people
are so sure about things and the intelligent folk are so full of doubts."
-- Bertrand Russell