Re: Bubble Boy.

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Sun, 09 May 1999 21:27:47 -0700

There's different mechanisms for buying and selling puts of
actual stock and buying and selling options. I don't understand
the distinction you are making between puts and shorts.
It's all from the perspective who writes the contract and
how much margin you need to put up. You can sell a stock
you don't own with options just as easily as selling the
actual stock. You can also be an option writer or an option
purchaser.

Greg