Re: [Geege] It takes one nanosecond to sell stock, btfw.

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Sun, 09 May 1999 11:33:53 -0700

There's another theory that after the 1987 crash that the US
federal government put into place economic controls that would
never allow these types of crashes. The theory goes that the
feds essentially insure the market through artificial price controls.
They've been cooking the economic numbers for years anyways.

Saying that the unreality of the markets is based on technolust
is absurd. It's just an effect, not the cause.

Greg