Re: My Docs

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:51:20 -0700

At 11:28 AM 4/23/99 -0700, Tim Byars wrote:
>At 11:07 AM -0700 4/23/99, David Crook did the job with this:
>
>> At 10:57 AM 4/23/99 -0700, Tom Whore wrote:
>>>On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Tim Byars wrote:
>>>
>>>--]http://www.mydocsonline.com/
>>>--]
>>>--]20mb storage.
>>>--]
>>>
>>>Lets use this as a place to keep the flames.
>>
>> I thought we were preserving them on that KEO satellite thing. Just
>> imagine Tim's ranting being the sole representation of human intellect for
>> aliens to ponder.
>
>They would marvel at how ahead of my time i am. How i was a man of the
>future stuck in the time of transition.

You know, you may be right. As long as these are the same aliens that seem
to spend most of their time kidnapping and anal-probing toothless hicks on
their way to tractor-pulls and pro-wresting matches. You could very well
be up their alley. You may want to stay indoors from now on. :-)

>Or do you subscribe to some hippy dippy star trek shit that we'll all
>be walking around in white robes grocking in fullness...

Oh yea, humans being the primary peacemakers and ambassidors to the
universe, I see that happening. I honestly believe that if there are more
advanced life forms that choose to contact or study us, it will be for the
same reason that I like to watch the tv show Cops.

Dave

---
David Crook - davec@commwerks.com
CommWerks - Industrial Strength Internet Solutions