Re: Connectix Announces Temporary Suspension of Virtual Game Station

Wendy Mattson (wendy@posh.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:08:48 -0700

Tom Whore wrote on 21 April:

> On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Tim Byars wrote:
>
> --]SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 21, 1999-- Connectix® Corporation
> --]announced that it was temporarily suspending current shipments of
> --]Virtual Game Station
> --]in compliance with a San Francisco Federal District Court decision.

We had an article up on MacWEEK.com, with quotes from Connectix's CEO,
before the press release hit the newswire.:)

> Meanwhile Bleem is going like hotcakes. I gota put my order in soon. 29
> bucks and all the playstation I can handle. Even on my k6 233 the thing
> rocks.

San Diego-based Bleem LLC is being sued by Sony as well (as also
reported in MacWEEK.com :). That case is being handled by a different
judge and Bleem won the first round -- Sony's request for a temporary
restraining order was rejected on April 9.

WM