Re: FAA's new air passenger surveillance system

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:07:38 -0700

At 10:54 AM -0700 4/20/99, Tom Whore did the job with this:

> On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, Tim Byars wrote:
>
> --]Oh Jeez, common Whoreo, your slipping. Clockwork Orange in the
>record shop
>
> Yea , i know you know, i was hoping some of the others would get in with
> the answer first.
>
> The details of that sceen are the best thoug, from teh drooping popsicle
> to the other band names, to littel alex doing his "you are invited" pick
> up lines.

Ok, I'm out for the day, so here is the follow up. What is the other
band mentioned?

Tim

--

Europe's an unhappy place, they've got that facist groove thing. - Heaven 17

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>