Re: URGENT: Delete My Last Message

sillyhead (cdale@home.isolnet.com)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:04:24 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry about the lag -cusses packet kids-
Well, I've had two bosses who've been NT freaks, and they basically just
let me do what I wish and leave me alone about everything else, as long as
the linux boxes are doing what they need them to do. Of course they
evangalize for NT to me a bit, but hell, I can handle that. (: I think
another difference is that these 2 men I'm talking about run small
businesses. So add that to my list of desires. (: