Re: Real Audio Buys Xing, Bad Bad Bad

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 12:56:20 -0700

At 12:30 PM -0700 4/13/99, Tom Whore wrote:
>Yep the rumors i heard were true. Real is buying up XING. OUch. Just last
>month Real was heming and hawing over ,mp3 inclusion.
>
>Ya know the more Real takes on the more MS like they become. I dont like
>them very much, even though back in the day I loved what thier tech
>offered. Now they just suck windage and put out crappy sounding
>content..They also are playing hardball with folks like nullsfot ..not a
>good thing.
>
>Ra, just say Nope nope nope nope no

As I have pointed out before Real is by ex Microsofties. And of course you
want to be the next Microsoft. This is too bad for you. However, I don't
give a shit, since QT 4 supports mp3, and I got a extension from Apple
yesterday and allows MoviePlayer to export mp3.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Tim

--

I got two turntables and a G3 PowerBook.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>