Re: Search Engine Sizes Scrutinized

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:53:58 -0700

At 11:32 AM -0700 4/13/99, Tom Whore wrote:
>On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Tim Byars wrote:
>
>--]no not hardly. would I listen to shoutcast if I could? maybe. hell I don't
>--]even listen to knaclive.com that often and I have a bumpersticker on
>--]Project Pathfinder for them. Web audio for the most part still pretty much
>--]sucks. I'd rather listen to my mp3 collection.
>--]
>
>Oh yea, and i bet listening to everyone elses MP3 collections online
>wouldnt interest you at all?? Dude, your getting weaker by the post..At
>least come up with something quippy to say.

Oh great genius of whore tell me how do I then get the mp3? You used to
play some tracks by Tupac I liked. How do I get them? Or do I just hope to
listen long enough to hear them again? Do you spend a lot of time at
topless bars looking at things you don't have?

>God , I am beating you down left aright and center in the last few
>months..>Sad times for you my son. This is what happens when you spend so
>much time on Val:)-

VALers are so amazingly funny in their nearsightedness that it's worth it.
I am now the great one on VAL. They are all my little bitches. I don't post
and the list dries up. Being the jobbers they are most don't even realize
it. Their beat downs are weak, with only a few decent ones thrown in. Of
course the best part since they all are linear thinkers is to throw a left
turn right in the middle of one of their beat down threads which just
completely sends them out to lunch and provides minutes of amusement and
gratification for me. As an example from yesterday.

>From Woz:
>
>whats it like to be drooling, hair tearing, shitting your own pants insane?

I can't even read that without laughing out loud. Some get it and
understand that mail lists are for the most part extremely boring
collections of facts and questions. Only the great ones such as myself can
transform static text into emotional reaction again, and again.

Tim

--

I got two turntables and a G3 PowerBook.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>