Re: Search Engine Sizes Scrutinized

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:26:06 -0700

At 11:10 AM -0700 4/13/99, Tom Whore wrote:

>It sad to see Cobra boy failing to make a better argument for his OS of
>choice other than "well i dont want to do that anyways". Makes you wonder
>about the strength of his convictions. Makes you wonder if we will catch
>him making excuses for his otehr lifestyle choices.
>
>"Your blind baby, blind to the facts of whats happening"

no not hardly. would I listen to shoutcast if I could? maybe. hell I don't
even listen to knaclive.com that often and I have a bumpersticker on
Project Pathfinder for them. Web audio for the most part still pretty much
sucks. I'd rather listen to my mp3 collection.

Tim

--

I got two turntables and a G3 PowerBook.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>