Re: From the latest Mark Anderson column

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:05:18 -0700

At 4:41 PM -0700 4/7/99, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
><excerpt>
>Here is a pop quiz:
>
>Q. What are Microsoft employees most afraid of, not counting losing their
>stock options?
>A. Buying a computer for a close relative.
>
>Why? Because, from then on, they will be providing endless hours of tech
>support to their Mom and Dad on the phone.
>Pretty funny, eh? It's true.
></excerpt>
>
>... sure enough, on my to-do list for this week is:
>1. fix mail setup for Father-in-law's computer
>2. reinstall Win98 on Juliet's computer to see if that will stop it from
>crashing

dude,

as you know we have much water under the bridge. therefore I have to
recommend you recommend father in law and Juliet sell their Win boxes
and buy new RevD 333 mhz iMacs later this month. then you can cut
back on the meds.

Tim