RE: Wireless networking at IETF (et alia)

Josh Cohen (joshco@microsoft.com)
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:37:34 -0700

they seem to be using the digital (now 3com?) wireless
devices..
They are pcmcia cards attached to the transceiver and
to the OS, look like ethernet. (more or less)
Ive been told they can be had for 2-300 $ at places
like compusa..
I dont have the model # handy..