Re: IETF wavelan

Kragen Sitaker (kragen@pobox.com)
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 16:01:57 -0400 (EDT)

Ken Coar writes:
> Some of my compatriots and I want to be able to take advantage of
> the wireless wavelan (sp?) network at the IETF meetings, using
> our ThinkPads (various models) running Linux and NT. None of us
> have any experience with this stuff; what do we need to be seeking?

There's a wireless-networking HOWTO for Linux (although I don't think
it's an official LDP HOWTO). Seems like it might be a good place to
start.

This is exactly how the World Wide Web works: the HTML files are the pithy
description on the paper tape, and your Web browser is Ronald Reagan.
  -- Neal Stephenson, at http://www.cryptonomicon.com/beginning_print.html