Re: CobraBoy's Cinco De Mayo Party!!!

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Sat, 02 May 1998 15:36:02 -0700

At 03:43 PM 5/2/98 -0600, Super-User wrote:
> I'll be arriving around 4 PM. The party is on the patio, a bar with
Corona's will be set up. It rocks every year so I expect *at the very
least* everyone reading this in the OC area to show up.

>If you need to call my cell is 310-308-2300
>
>See 'ya there!
>
> MAP:
> http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/share?402aej81809cahi
>
> * Be sure the entire map hyperlink is highlighted and/or on one line.
Results may vary based on your email tool.

Stupid, stupid MapQuest doesn't add the little star. So here is the address:

La Capilla
807 Adams Ave
Huntington Beach
714-374-0342

Beach Blvd South to Adams, turn right (gas station) turn right into the
first driveway.

Tim

--

Today's subliminal thought is:"