RE: [Fwd: Honorary Degrees] Unique Spam

Josh Cohen (joshco@microsoft.com)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:20:39 -0700

Hmm..
I've been meaning to hang mine up, since I just finally got it
after years and years of pain. (89-96).
However, lazyness is a constant I cant avoid, so, I haven't
Can I get partial credit ?

I think that spam is funny, actually. Im tempted to order
one with a degree in something like "basket weaving" or
"sexual engineering" just to mock my piece of paper,
er excuse me, degree that I paid zillions of dollars for.

Of course, no offense to our colleagues in academia..