Re: CobraBoy's 4th annual Cinco De Mayo Party

Lloyd Wood (L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 21:07:18 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, Ron Resnick wrote:
> I thought *I* was CobraBoy enemy #1?

There comes a time in everyone's life when you have to move over.

> (And, once we're on the subject of provoking and flaming,
> am I the only one who can't understand what the hell
> Steve Nordquist is talking about? Honestly, I try,
> but Steve seems to write in a language that vaguely
> resembles English, but which I am decidely unfamiliar with.
> What's with that Steve?)

I'd wondered the same. I'd put it down to either lack of writing
practice, assumptions about implicit shared knowledge I happened to
lack, or something in his coffee.

L.

<L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>PGP<http://www.sat-net.com/L.Wood/>+44-1483-300800x3641