Re: Defcon Bill

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:51:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, Jeff Bone wrote:

> Last word from me on this topic, I promise...
> > If you are going to start telling me that OS's need to be "socialzed"
> [sic, ...]
>
> Whoah, Nelly... I'm saying no such thing. I was picking apart an
> argument. I'm a card-carrying libertarian free-marketeer. Don't read
> into what I said

Gotcha, and ill try not to read too much into things.

But, having watched this thread spring up YET AGAIN from the great minds
of the list I decided that if we were going to do the inane trip down OS
Ego Surfing I was at least going to throw something new into the mix.

Its like pasta with this crowd, you thow enough of it around and some of
it will stick. Hopefully the Os Jihad Shieks will take it back to the
barren plains of thier minds and plant it .