RE: ma wants to talk you

Rohit Khare (rohit@fdr.ics.uci.edu)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:14:52 -0700

You know, Mom, they may play "You Light Up My Life" at your twenty-fifth
anniversary party, but the "green light" isn't yours anymore...

Love,
Rohit

PS. good news about Pitaji's alumni award from BHU.

------- Forwarded Message

From: "Khare, Meena"
To: esahaimoo@alpha2.curtin.edu.au
Cc: "'Khare, Rohit-UCI'" <rohit@uci.edu>
Subject: RE: ma wants to talk you
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:44:42 -0400

By the way, Rohit loved Australia, especially the east cost. SO, chances
are very high that we will make a visit soon. Rohit had a workshop to
give with Adam and a paper. So, he was either busy partying (as usual)
or working on his presentations. He said he had total 4-6 hr sleep
during his visit. He was very busy there. That is why he discouraged me
to accompany him. Next week he is going to Santa Fe, Mexico to give a
talk. He is extremely busy with school and talks!! I have now given
him a green light to find a girl for him. Rohit has lost 50Lbs or so!!
he really looks good now.