Re: "Shaping the future of HTML"

Sally Khudairi (khudairi@w3.org)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:01:29 +0900

Ah -- but Tim, let us not engage in selective amnesia with respect to Rohit's contributions *during*
his stint at W3C --

JEPI
PEP
DSIG

and the short-lived P&D [Privacy & Demographics], which was pulled days after its inception due to a
conflict with the P&D which was "Promotion & Dissemination" and later reemerged as "Communications"
to reflect a less Euro-centric Method.

Never underestimate the impact.

- Sally