Re: Defcon Bill

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 15:53:01 -0700

Try mentioning Godwin a couple of times, oh wait, I already said it. :-)

> No, wait, I've got it. Your use of a fuel shortage analogy, along with a
> reference to BOTH German and Japanese cars, is meant to remind us of the
> importance of fuel (in particular, the fuel shortages in Germany) during
> World War II. Which means that you're equating... um... the Allies with
> Microsoft?

I can't believe that I'm going to agree with Joe and Tim, but this
thread is boring. I mean, I like bashing Microsoft and all, but this is
just all rehashing the same arguments. Its starting to look like one of
those pro-linux circle jerk threads on slashdot.org.

Dave "Besides, I'm pretty sure that after Jan 1, 2000 Microsoft will
just cease to exist anyways do to Y2K problems :-)" Crook

--
David Crook
Programmer/Analyst