Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:16:40 +0200
From: Steve Ivy <>
Subject: Postscript somes to the web?

A new initiative from Adobe,IBM, Netscape, and Sun (I think) gets the
ball rolling. Could be very interesting- based on XML (one of my current
obsessions) and includes links, animation, transparency, etc...

Yellow-Box to Web, Yellow-Box to Web... Heee Heee.

--Steve, whose graphics heart pounds at the thought...