Re: Smithsonian's "Revealing Things" Web Site

Clover Hodgson (clover@commwerks.com)
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:12:36 -0700

Really, on what platform? I finally got it loaded up on my Mac, but it
took forever (I'm on a T1). It looked nice. Loaded it up on my 95 and it
choked...twice. It's pretty, but I didn't find it exceptionally friendly.

At 2:44 PM -0700 4/8/98, Peyman Oreizy wrote:
>I just came across an interesting new Web exhibit done by the Smithsonian
>called "Revealing Things". It's very well designed and serves as a nice
>example of a low-bandwidth, interactive site. It uses several elegant
>navigational and visual aids, which are implemented as Java applets.
>
>http://www.si.edu/revealingthings/
>
>Peyman

Clover Hodgson, Production Manager
CommWerks, Inc.