Re: Free Java Software To Global Education Community

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:00:24 -0700

At 3:45 PM -0700 4/8/98, Lloyd Wood came up with the following:

> On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, CobraBoy wrote:
>
> > o Authorized educational institutions can download the free software
> > from a special Sun website, www.sun.com/edu/java/free.
>
> No date on this 'press release', and that URL gives a
> 'page has moved'.
>
> http://sunfreeware.com:8080/
>
> which is a trifle odd. I mean, if _Sun_ can't get themselves a port in
> the first 1024...
>
> Haven't been able to connect to 8080. Bogus.
>
> L.
>
> <L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>PGP<http://www.sat-net.com/L.Wood/>+44-1483-300800x3641

lloyd,

Are you sure you know how to work a computer?

Or do you just like wasting bandwidth with your pointless whining? Or maybe
typing practice? Whatever it is knock it off.

Tim 3:16

--

i am the needle in your vein i am the high you can't sustain i am the pusher i'm a whore i am the need you have for more ...NIN

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>