Re: Investment advice

Ian Andrew Bell (belli@bctel.ca)
Wed, 08 Apr 1998 15:32:52 -0700

At 02:53 PM 4/8/98 -0700, CobraBoy wrote:
>The California Lotto is up to $90 million. When I purchased my winning
>QuickPick they asked if I wanted payments or one lump sum. I picked one
>lump.
>
>So my question is how would the members of FoRK invest this amount? Of
>course the guidelines are to avoid taxes as much as possbile.

I'd immediately fly to Cartahena and buy 20 tons of pure, uncut cocaine and
smuggle it into the continental United States in the speakers and
amplification equipment of a fake rock & roll band that I pay to travel the
country playing bogus concerts and distributing the stuff to all of the
local kingpins. When caught I will deny involvement and flee to my secret
hideout on a privately-owned island in the Caymans, where neither
extradition nor tax law can find me.

Not that I've ever thought about this, mind you.

Say, can anyone here play guitar?

-Ian.

Ian Andrew Bell belli@bctel.ca
BC TEL Interactive (604) 482-5708
"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."