Re: We're doing better from book sales than from music sales.

Michael Stutz (stutz@dsl.org)
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 19:04:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, I Find Karma wrote:

> So I'm going to christen our MusicBlvd account this week and buy
> something. Probably buy the four somethings that Mike recommended.

Does MusicBlvd offer better compensation options than the Amazon Associates
program? Amazon doesn't seem to advertise it (yet), but they do sell music,
which can be used in the Associates program. No indie or obscure stuff
unfortunately, but the selection seems about as large as what you'd find at
a Borders. The two gripes on Associates is that you don't get cash if the
user browses the site before adding the item to his/her shopping cart, and
afaik, special order books don't count.