Re: The Truth About "Tim Byars"

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 20:42:36 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, CobraBoy wrote:

> > How does Tell me more about why you are unhappy. make you feel?
>
> He feels as good as any British sot using a obsolete 6100/DOS PPC can feel.

I thought he was still on a Acorn BBC or a Armstad CPC.

> p.s. and Tom go easy on Lloyd, remember he is British which means his
> ancestors were to stupid to leave and go to Canada.

Yes, and in honor of the loyal subjects I would like to offer an ode to
that fine legacy of the empire..phjffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttt.
Oh my, i farted on the queen. Smelly monkey.

So hows the g3 for handling Win emu.

I tell ya, I am very happy to be thinking about an apple computer with
more than disdain these days. If Rhapsody delivers on its promise I may
just bite me some more of that good apple. Its been a while.

(I played with the connectix win emu thing on a souped up ppc..not bad.
they have the beginings of 3dfx..but man what a memory hog. I dogo broke
just trying to keep the lag down in quake.)