NEW: Find out ANYTHING about ANYONE from your PC!

From: no_reply_here_2001@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 15:16:24 PDT

Amazing New Software Lets You
Find Out Anything About Anyone

Click here to download it right now:

http://www.geocities.com/pcdetective2001
(This make take a few moments to load - please be patient)

Find out everything you ever wanted to know about:

Did you know that you can search for anyone, anytime, anywhere, right on the Internet?

Click here: http://www.geocities.com/pcdetective2001

This mammoth collection of Internet investigative tools & research sites will provide you with nearly 400 gigantic research resources to locate information online and offline on:

Click here: http://www.geocities.com/pcdetective2001

Find out how to get your hands on classified information:

+++ Locate hidden e-mails, phone numbers, or addresses +++
+++ Get a copy of your FBI file                        +++
+++ Get a copy of your military file                   +++
+++ Find debtors and locate hidden assets              +++
+++ Check criminal drug and driving records            +++
+++ Look up someone's employment history               +++
+++ Locate old classmates or missing family members    +++

Click here: http://www.geocities.com/pcdetective2001

 Ideal for your personal and business investigation needs:

Click here: http://www.geocities.com/pcdetective2001

o    Dig up information on your FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, or BOSS!

o    Discover EMPLOYMENT opportunities from AROUND THE WORLD!

o    Locate transcripts and COURT ORDERS from all 50 states.

o    CLOAK your EMAIL so your true address can't be discovered.

o    Find out how much ALIMONY your neighbor is paying.

o    Discover how to check your phones for WIRETAPS.

o    Or check yourself out, and you will be shocked at what you find!!

These are only a few things
that you can do with this software...

To download this software, and have it in less than 5 minutes, click on the link below to visit our website:

Click here: http://www.geocities.com/pcdetective2001

List removal instructions: To have your address removed from from our mailing list, simply click the unsubscribe button below. If you see warning message(s), press OK, because we do need to receive your e-mail address in order to remove you from our list. :-)

Thank you! Copyright © 2001, all rights reserved.