Re: In the begining

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 10:59:57 PDT

On 15 May 2001, Karl Anderson wrote:

--]When you said that the results were "well documented." Throwing in
--]all possiblities isn't well documented. It also waters your statement
--]down to meaningessness:
--]"SO to when putting sperm and egg togther. The results are well
--]documented [you take a morning after pill], so are the requirements to
--]deal with said results [cramps for a day or two]."

And this shows us your leap from my statement to you accusing me of not
having compassion for AIDs victims how?

You ever watch one die? I did.

YOu still feeling froggy there kra? Anymore leaps from you?

-tom_wsmf