Re: In the begining

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 17:59:40 PDT

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]Tom wrote:
--]
--]> Personaly my view is human life begins when sperm hits egg.
--]
--]Whatever.
--]
--]So, Tom, who I usually agree with, tell me: do you favor pulling the plug on
--]life support in the case of brain death?
--]

Did most folks simply read the first line of my post and then just sort of
filled thier heads with some other finsih than what I worte.

Bone, go back and read it. Specialy the last sentence.

Rephrase and redeem yourself before i blow the cool calmness i have over
having the Dali Lama in the same town with me this week, and that even
while i had Dental work done today (drill drill PAIN) I am at peace having
heard the man speak (true it was on tv but it was live and damn this guy
is the bomb, Rohit get this guy on fork)

Anyway, Please reread my post. There is nothing contridicotry about saying
life begins where the rubber hits the road and in knowing there are times
when life ends through one of a million means.

Come on folks, you acting like a bunch of tomwhores.

-tom_wsmf