Re: Let me get this crooked

From: David Crook (dcrook@mminternet.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 10:37:16 PDT

I'm going to have to agree with Tom on this one. You people still belong
to political parties? What the hell is wrong with you? I thought most
folks grew out of that just after high school.

Does anyone else suspect that the next go around both parties will simply
drop the pretense of running real candidates and we can finally have the
sock puppet vs ventriloquist dummy election that this country has been
moving towards for the last few years.

"My opponent is a card carrying liberal and he's made of wood."

Dave