RE: My New Computer Chair

From: Jeffrey Kay (jkay@ENGENIA.COM)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 08:01:51 PDT

Just so I complete this picture -- you actually have parked this piece of
equipment in front of your desk? You intermix lats, presses, etc. with the
typing on your keyboard? Don't you need to get up to do the biceps? Scary
as this post sounds, I'm actually intrigued, considering how much time I
spend at the keyboard. Wouldn't the advent of high speed Internet reduce
the World Wide Wait enough to make it hard to do a single set of something
while a web page is loading?

jeffrey kay <jkay@engenia.com>
chief technology officer, engenia software, inc.
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle"
-- sports illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein