Fare & Balanced

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 21:38:02 PDT

every time i hear this tagline on fox news i want to laugh . . . or cry.

britt hume, today: "i think what we're seing for the first time ever is sort
of a scorched earth policy with the way the democrats are trying to block
every republican nominee to the supreme court."

first time ever? this guy has no short-term memory. thank heaven for juan
williams (of npr fame) for countering with "on the other side, we have
democrats who think they aren't doing enough, ones who remember what happened
with clinton nominees."

roe vs wade rides on the next nominee - scorched earth indeed.

for the record, i believe life begins at conception. i'm also pro-choice,
because i think abortion is a personal decision and for women who don't
believe as i do their right to choose outweighs everything else. i,
personally, would never have an abortion, but that's between me and me alone.