My New Computer Chair

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 13:06:31 PDT

Well my wife finlay went and catalyzed the process of turning tomwhore
chuck into tomwhore hunk. We have been waling and doing some lite
aaaaaerobic stuff, but this step we took friday may be the one the gets me
where i live, work and have fun

My new computer chair is a Wedier 8510
http://www.fitnesspeak.co.uk/Fitness/weider_8510_multigym.htm

Im still getting used to using the keyboard and trackball, but its placed
much better now. The thing fits perfectly in front of my desk now.

So with each post realize im now doing at least 3 sets of something, lats
legs tris or abs etc. Each post to fork will now be pumped full of raw
tomywhore energy.

--tom_wsmf

2 3 4