Re: Let Me Get This Straight . . .

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 04:51:22 PDT

In a message dated 5/12/01 8:03:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jay@thomas.vg
writes:

<< I'm glad my 3 girls will be growing up with him as their
 president, as opposed to the last occupant of that office.

i wouldn't want MY daughters rooming with jenna bush . . .

like i said in my original post, i preferred clinton's style of phoniness
over w's. it's been said, can't remember by whom, that the democrats'
scandals occur in their personal lives, the republicans' in their public. i
guess we'll just wait and see what unfolds over the next four years.

hugs,
gg