SALE - $19.95 for 400,000 African American Contacts (Limited Time)

From: greatblksale@address.com
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 08:53:22 PDT

***To be REMOVED from any future mailings, please send a message
with "REMOVE" in the subject line to BlklistRemoval@netscape.net -
Requests will be processed at that address only. Thank you.***
***This special offer is ONLY valid through May 14, 2001.
Don't miss out***

Order 400,000 African American Email Addresses and receive
5,000 African American Entreprenuers for FREE.

400,000 African American Email Addresses - $19.95
***This is our lowest price ever . . . Don't miss out***

CALL TOLL FREE TO ORDER - (888)330-4919 (24hrs)
MUST MENTION SALE PRICE TO GET DISCOUNT

--RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL LISTS WITHIN MINUTES OF PLACING YOUR ORDER.
YOU CAN BEGIN EMAILING AND EARNING $$$ TODAY--

Also . . . Email 5,000 Black business owners and entrepreneurs
simultaneously. Generate web traffic and sales by exchanging
links and banners with other African American Entrepreneurs.

This list was compiled to market our Afrocentric books.
After selling thousands of our books, we are now offering you
the opportunity market your product or service to potential buyers.

EMAIL MARKETING WORKS. A good product and a properly worded
message will produce remarkable results. Stop sitting on the
sidelines, waiting for people to find you on the Internet.
Search engines are not the answer. You've put too much time
and energy into your business to let it sit there and go
un-noticed. It's time to take action.

Do you have a product or service of interest to African-Americans
on the Internet? Would you like to effortlessly expand your customer
base by over 400,000 African-Americans for $19.95? If you
answered yes to either of these questions, then our email marketing
lists are what your business
needs.

It's nearly impossible to fail with this list. How many of your
products would you need to sell to start making a profit from this
list? Probably only 1 or 2.

We have a database of well over 400,000 email addresses of
African-Americans who may be interested in your products
and services. We also offer a email list of 5,000 African
American entreprenuers and businesses who do business on the
internet. These contacts could lead to mutually profitible
business relationships, including banner and link exchanges.

These email addresses are compiled in standard "TEXT" format. You
can download the email lists within minutes of your order being
processed. You can get started today.

Each List contains at least 15% extra email addresses to ensure
effectiveness in the months to come.

400,000 African American Email Addresses - Was - $19.95

Get Free Internet Access And WebEmail At http://www.address.com