To His Credit

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 05:21:41 PDT

bush did say he would offer tax incentives for hybrid cars. his imprecise
use of our language leaves me wondering whom the incentives will target - the
buyer or the manufacturer? not many people are buying hybrids now, even with
the megaton incentive of high gas prices. with all of his pre-election talk
of not using tax incentives to modify consumer behavior, this guy has sure
changed his tune.

real glad he has,
gg