Re: poor James Clarke, the cgi EXPERT who can't get any projects...

From: Ian Andrew Bell (fork@ianbell.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 20:58:26 PDT

The first sentence:

    ³ I am a contract web programmer and have done work for many web
        design companies and ad agencies²

...should be translated to:

     ³ I am an agent for an off-shore sweatshop of underpaid and impover-
        ished webmonkeys who do work for fly-by-nite straight-to-OTCBB
        e-commerce ventures.²

-Ian. (meme decoder)