Make the Correct Decision!

From: readx@excite.com
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 23:08:00 PDT

Look we don't want to waste your time...or ours.
You must be determined to earn a bare minimum of $10,000
in the next 30-45 days and to develop a net worth of over
1 Million Dollars cash in the next 24-36 Months. My mission
is to help other people to develop their life Long dreams.
Part of what I'm looking for are those people who are committed
to that BIG of a picture and are not afraid to work for it.
We can Help you!

REGARDLESS OF YOUR CURRENT AGE
OR YOUR DEBT LOAD!

NOT MLM OR FRANCHISE

Don't bother to call unless you are serious.

Learn the Facts Call 1-888-760-2148 (24 Hours Per Day.)

$10,000 In 30-45 Days
RETIREMENT in 3-5 YEARS!