RE: It's IBM dummy

From: Lucas Gonze (lucas@worldos.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 09:33:02 PDT

I've heard from a couple linux users who are trying out OS X in hopes of finally
reaching the nirvana of un*x with a reasonable level of usability. Actually,
I'm looking forward to hearing their results, because I'd love to have that.

I deal with this problem by running two boxes at the same time -- a win98 box
that I type on _and_ a headless linux box right next to it, with a telnet
session at all times and a filesystem mount to share files.