Re: It's IBM dummy

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 00:04:26 PDT

BTW, I just wanna go on record as saying I *actually* sincerely believe that Dave
has been involved either directly or nearly-directly with almost every cool,
significant technical innovation on the planet in the last several years. I
worship the ground that man walks on.

That doesn't mean I always agree with him, though... ;-)

jb

PS - in beating up on OS X, I forgot to mention the NeXTies. Need I elaborate
their pain? (Rhetorical question...)