fork, you need to claim your vacation prize!

From: Cruise Master (travel_1233@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 11:44:42 PDT

Dear fork,

    According to our records, fork@xent.com was registered back in May
for our FREE cruise packages for two.

     Congratulations, you WON!!! One of our free Cruise Package tickets
will be delivered to you within 7-10 days via US Mail. You must click on
the link below and fill out the information exactly as it will appear on your
tickets. You may leave the second party blank if you are not sure who
will be going with you, but you must contact us via telephone at least
10 days prior to departure with the second passenger's name.

     Complete details on your prize package will be included in a brochure
that will be delivered to you. Please keep in mind that there are at least
50 winners of this trip and it might take me a little while to get back to you.

     Please visit the following website to continue:
http://1082593383/cgi-bin/contest.exe?
Note: If this site is unavailable please feel free to send us
email at travel_1230@softhome.net and we will contact you as soon as we can.

Thanks a lot,

Pete and Co.

Note: To be removed please click here or respond with an email with
remove in the subject line. Or copy and paste this URL in your browser:
fork@xent.com">http://1082593383/cgi-bin/contest.exe?remove?cruise?fork@xent.com?