(no subject)

From: Del Doss (DelDoss@mailcity.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 03:08:14 PDT

Milliopnaires Group

Hello, Hello,

Have you ever wondered how millionaires become millionaires? Well,
 I have and I now know how some of them make millions.

The best way to become familiar with this winning program is:

1. Listen to the company CEO, Greg Gunderson, as he
gives a 3 minute overview of the business. 1-800-294-9640.

2. Call to receive the Fax-on-demand which describes in detail
the business. 1-403-934-6061 ID code 352004.

3. Call to participate in the conference calls.
Call 1-212-461-5860 Pin 5200 then # key

Conference and Training Calls:
Monday & Tuesday Conference Calls 5:00pm to 6:00pm Pacific Time
Wednesday & Thursday Conference Calls 6:00pm to 7:00pm Pacific Time
Saturday Conference Call 12:00pm to 1:00pm Pacific Time
Call 1-212-461-5860 Pin 5200 then # key

4. Go to our Website and you will have an opportunity to sign up
and begin your Millionaires Group business.

http://www.millionairesgroup.com/79

I believe that when you have looked at all of the above you will be
impressed and want to become apart of The Millionaires Group.
This business was just launched 1 March 2001 and is in its infancy.
All Network Marketers know that the sooner you get into the Business
the sooner you will make money. Sign up and let's get started!

After all of this, if you have any questions please call Del Doss
1-888-265-0197 or E-mail dadoss1@aol.com.

Your E-mail address was furnished as someone interested in a
Home Business Opportunity. If this is in error please E-mail a
request to be removed from our list.