Re: Cool! First piece of Turkish spam

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 10:02:01 PDT

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Jim Whitehead wrote:

--]Well, I've now received spam in Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Portugese (from
--]Brazil), English, and just today ... my first one in Turkish (Turkic?). I
--]may have received one in French, but I can't remember.
--]

Its a spam world after all
its a spam world after all
its a spam spam world

(Sing while sprinkling water on your face , rocking gently in your chair,
and passing brightly colered bits of plastic in front of your eyes.)

((for more realism stand up for 45 mins with at least 10 - 50 youngins
yelling "But i want to go to the pooh ride" before doing the above)

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail