BlackOffers.com - Introduction

From: Black Offers - Introduction (lists@blackoffers.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 01:46:46 PDT

BlackOffers.com - Newsletters for the African American

Subscribe to our free newsletters and get the latest information you need to know!

BlackOffers.com exclusive newsletters targets African Americans online looking for the latest information relating to the black experience. Although not all content is black related, we bring it to you from a black perspective.

Enter your email and select from our newsletters below.

YOUR E-MAIL:

Inspirational Motivations Contests & Sweepstakes
Black History New Black Web Sites
Black Headlines Doing Business Online
Free Offers Specials & Promotions

Click here for information about the Newsletters

Visit these other fine black destinations:

Important Notes:
1. There is no cost to join, all lists are free.
2. Your privacy is guaranteed. Your information will never be sold to any third parties.
3. Easy process to unsubscribe.
4. Newsletters are sent in rich media html format.

Home About Us Partner Contact Us
Copyright © 2001, BlackOffers.com
www.blackoffers.com
webmaster@blackcontests.com