Business Advertisement:

From: pat3red@server080.userfull.be
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 12:18:41 PDT

This is a 100% opt-in list. If this is not correct in your case, please
reply to: <mailto: ancora@uol.com.ar?subject=PleaseRemove> I paid good
money for this list and will complain to the seller. I do not sell or give
the lists I purchase to anyone. Thanks!

Dear Friend,

This family in the midwest USA is living a very comfortable life.
We do NOT do mlm, network marketing, or chain letters!!
We run a legitimate business and we want to show you how
you can do the same with just a little effort and a lot of good will!!
Laziness does not help!!

We love staying at home and raising our 2 children!
Please, just read what we have to offer and we will give you a FREE gift!

FREE DOWNLOADABLE BOOK FOR EVERY VISITOR!

DON'T MISS OUR SALE! 50% OFF!!